Feature

Nandita Mahtani hosts a birthday party for Tusshar Kapoor

http://www.sakshatkar.com/2017/11/nandita-mahtani-hosts-birthday-party.html

पत्रकार रोहित ने अपने पिता के लिए की अपील

Dear Ones, This is Rohit Singh from Varnasi. I am a journalist by profession and have been working with a reputed T.V channel for last 7 years. In present, I am based in Gorakhpur. Though I am not writing this mail with happiness however it has become my severe need. This mail is regarding my father's health who is suffering from Prostrate cancer since 2007. The treatment happened in TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. It was also operated in 2007 itself in Opal Hospital, Varanasi. However it did not benefit him. Operation again happened in 2008 in B.H.U, Varanasi. Again it did not help him after few days rest in his health. His condition is detoriating continuously. Now treatment is going on in Lucknow. According to doctors, there should be one more operation however very risky. Now it is in 3rd stage.

In these four years, more than Rs. 1200000/- (Rs twelve Lakhs)is spent to treat this cancer. But in last six months it is taking more than Rs. 60000/- per month (Rs. sixty Thousand per month). This disease to my father and expenditure on it have really broken me and my family. My father is a retired Professor. His pension is Rs. 28000/- which is not sufficient. My own salary is insufficient for medicine even. Above situation is really making me to write this mail to you. Your any support (financial and psychological) in this situation will help me........

my acount detail is
NAME--ROHIT SINGH
Bank--ING VYSYA BANK
Branch--SIGRA, VARANASI
A/C, NO.--573010053652
IFSC CODE.- VYSA 0005730

Regard
Rohit singh
B,20/13
Bhelupur
Varanasi

Rohit Singh
Reporter/Incharge
E.T.V. News
Gorakhpur
U.P.
Ph--09305107877

रोहित ने ये मेल अपने कांटेक्ट्स लिस्ट के सभी लोगों को भेजा है, भड़ास4मीडिया को भी. रोहित का मोबाइल नंबर भी दिया हुआ है. उनसे बात करके जो भी लोग उनकी बात से इत्तफाक रखते हों, उन्हें मदद कर सकते हैं. गोरखपुर, लखनऊ और बनारस के मीडिया के साथियों से अनुरोध है कि वे अपने स्तर पर रोहित से संपर्क कर उनके दुख-दर्द को दूर करने की कोशिश करें ताकि मुश्किल में फंसे अपने एक साथी को संबल मिल सके.
Sabhaar: Bhadas4media.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Post