Feature

Nandita Mahtani hosts a birthday party for Tusshar Kapoor

http://www.sakshatkar.com/2017/11/nandita-mahtani-hosts-birthday-party.html

Sufi ki Sultana - Singer Harshdeep


How did you start your singing as career ?

I was born on 16 December 1986 in a Sikh family in Delhi and inherited music from her father, Savinder Singh, who owns a factory of musical instruments. Apart from studying, I started learning music at the age of six. I learnt Indian Classical Music from Shri Tejpal Singh, popularly known as the Singh Brothers, and Western Classical Music from George Pullinkala, Delhi Music Theatre. , I joined the Delhi School of Music to learn piano. I famous for Sufi genre songs.

How do you feel ,when Amitabh Bachchan declared the sufi ki Sultana ?

I was little bit nervous but happy I won the singing competition Junoon - Kuch Kar Dikhaane Ka on NDTV Imagine in September 2008. The Sufi Ke Sultan genre with Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan as her mentor. I declared the Sufi Ki Sultana by Amitabh Bachchan who was the chief guest in the Grand Finale.The show was a competition between three genres - Sufi, Folk and Bollywood. Singers from India and Pakistan participated in the show. I wore Sufi attire, especially while performing Sufi songs.

Would u like acting in movies ?

No No but I got chance in musical movies . I will prefer only musical films .

You was winner for Realty show . Can Realty show help in bollywood ?

After the realty show , I got name and fame . it was very helpful for my singing career .

About your films ?

How is experience with A R Rahman ?

I am doing world tour with A R Rahman. She taken little simile her face and said ,My experience is good .

( By Sushil Gangwar www.bollywoodkhabar.com )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Post